Please note that the use of this website (www.niwothistoricalsociety.org) constitutes an agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions. The Niwot Historical Society reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
1. The text, images, and data on The Niwot Historical Society (the “Society”) website (the “Site”) are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. The Society retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the “Materials”). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Society.
2. Unauthorized commercial publication or use of materials contained in the Site is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any of these materials for commercial use, publication, or any purpose other than fair use as defined by law, must request and receive prior written permission from the Niwot Historical Society. Permission for such use is granted on a case by case basis at the sole discretion of the Society and the Licensors. A usage fee may be involved depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.
To request permission for reproduction of materials contained on the Site please write to:
Niwot Historical Society
P.O. Box 354 Niwot, Colorado 80544
Alternatively, requests may be sent via e-mail to:
3. The Society continuously updates and changes the Site’s content, and reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect or feature of the Site with or without notice. Though your use of the Site, you agree that the Niwot Historical Society shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or its content.
4. The Society has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
5. The Society may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.