Niwot Depot Sign

Wooden framed sign that once hung on Niwot Depot. Hand-painted with black letters on white background. (This sign is in the Fire House Museum and the tag reads: “This sign was still hanging on the old Niwot Depot when it was demolished in 1958. Fortunately, someone removed it for safekeeping, and it was donated to the Niwot Historical Society in 2006.”)

Object Date: ca 1920s

Object Name: Depot Sign (Visual Communication T&E)

Accession No: 2006.29.01