1975 photo of house where Don Spangler was born. Built in 1912 by Grandma Ereckson. Stood on west side of tracks. Newt Spangler (station agent) bought it from Ereckson in 1926 and later extended the kitchen 6′ by enclosing the back porch. Front porch was screened in by T. Jones in 1926. House was moved north of Niwot State Bank building on Murray Street when Diagonal Highway 119 was begun.